TENDER 47/2020 SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF COVID-19 ITEMS FOR A PERIOD OF TWELVE (12) FACE MASKS, SANITISER, SANITISER SPRAY BOTTLES, SANITISER FOOT STANDS, DISINFECTANT, DISINFECTANT PRESSURE SPRAYERS, FACE SHIELDS, COVERALL RE-USABLE SUITS, SOAP, DETERGENT, BLEACH, PINE GEL ETC Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable deposit of R 554.00 from the Dr Beyers Naudé Municipality, from the SCM Department, 11 Church Square, Graaff-Reinet, 6280, Tel nr 049 807 5700/87, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank details are as follow: First National Bank, Account Number 52300007898, Branch Number 210216, Reference – Tender Number. Proof of payment should be provided upon tender collection. Tenders must be placed in the municipal tender box, Robert Sobukwe Building, in sealed envelopes clearly marked "47/2020", not later than 12h00 on Friday, 14 August 2020 and will be opened in public immediately thereafter. Note:
NB: NO BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED FROM PERSONS IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE, PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OR MUNICIPALITY.
- Faxed, e-mailed or late quotations will not be accepted.
- Price to include VAT (if registered for vat) and disbursement costs involved with the project.
- The tender will be evaluated on 80/20 system.
- All suppliers must be registered on the CENTRAL SUPPLIER DATABASE. Log onto csd.gov.za for registration
- A current original tax clearance certificate of SARS “or” Sars Verification pins to be supplied.
- A current certified Municipal (rates & services) clearance certificate to be submitted.
- A current certified BBBEE status level certificate must be submitted in order to claim preference points.
- If the Certificate is not attached to this tender document, no points shall be awarded for B-BBEE status.
- In the case of a Trust, Consortium or Joint Venture, they will qualify for points for their B-BBEE status level as a legal entity provided that the entity submits their B-BBEE status level certificate.
- Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept any tender or part thereof.
- For further details contact Mr. C. Wildschute at 049 807 5700
- This Bid is subject to the General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and, if applicable, any other Special Conditions of Contract.
|This Bid will be evaluated and Adjudicated according to the following criteria: 1. Relevant specifications; 2. Value for money; 3. PPPFA Regulations 2017.|
- E.M. RANKWANA
Uploaded 2 weeks ago in Tenders & Quotes